YB ni bukan YB tapi YB...

YB ni bukan YB tapi YB...

Carian Di Blog Ini

Friday, July 15, 2011

What Can You See In This Weird Picture...

Salam and hi to this blog readers...

A few years ago... my second sister, who are second oldest in my siblings... show one weird picture to our family... which included my younger brother, my youngest sister and my mom... to be exact...

This one particular picture is made by unknown guy... which conveys a little bit weird information... about human brain...

It also can indicates what type people are you... so without further due... this is the picture...


So what did you see in this picture??

Please give your answer... either in the comment section below... or through my Gmail address...

fahmieyz@gmail.com

After a few days... like in this coming Tuesday... I will give you the real answer through another post...

The REAL answer that will shock your mind... and please do not ask Mr. Google about this picture before you answer it... because I freaking hate CHEATERS... (especially in test and exam... and I do hate myself)

For those who already know the answer... please do not help another people... as this is test for discover one true self (at least at the moment you see this pic...)

I do know that this picture will cause an uproar towards some people... but trust me... this picture have a meaning that will shock your truth about yourself...

So... answer truthfully... and Insyaallah... you will know yourself better after this...

Oh yeah... before I forgot... the answer will be post in this blog so be make sure to check it out in this Tuesday...



P/S: The very first time type a post in English... any wrong grammar/vocabulary??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Laman Navigasi